Feifei Jiang   Ph.D., Associate Professor
Dr. Jiang received his Ph. D. degree from Purdue University, USA in 2015. His research focuses on computational biomechanics and image processing. He has been participated in 3 research projects such as Key Program of Joint Fund of National Natural Science Foundation of China. He has published over 20 papers and was granted for 1 US patent.
- 2001 to 2005, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, B.S.
- 2007 to 2009, Purdue University (IUPUI campus), Indianapolis, USA, M.S.
- 2009 to 2015, Purdue University, West Lafayette, USA, Ph.D.
- 2015 to 2018, Purdue University (IUPUI campus), USA, Postdoctoral Fellow.
- 2021 to date, Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China, Associate Professor.
Selected Journal Papers
- Feifei Jiang, W Eugene Roberts, Yanzhi Liu, Abbas Shafiee, Jie Chen*. Mechanical environment for lower canine T-loop retraction compared to en-masse space closure with a power-arm attached to either the canine bracket or the archwire. The Angle Orthodontist. 2020 Nov;90(6):801-810.
- Feifei Jiang, Aydin Jalali, Chie Deguchi, Andy Chen, Shengzhi Liu, Rika Kondo, Kazumasa Minami, Takashi Horiuchi, Bai-Yan Li, Alexander G Robling, Jie Chen*, Hiroki Yokota. Finite-element analysis of the mouse proximal ulna in response to elbow loading. Journal of Bone and Mineral Metabolism. 2019 May;37(3):419-429.
- Feifei Jiang, Shengzhi Liu, Andy Chen, Bai-Yan Li, Alexander G Robling, Jie Chen*, Hiroki Yokota. Finite Element Analysis of the Mouse Distal Femur with Tumor Burden in Response to Knee Loading. International Journal of Orthopaedics (Hong Kong). 2018;5(1):863-871. Epub 2018 Feb 28.
- Feifei Jiang, Le Luo, Sammel S. Alauddin, Jessica Elivier Grande, Jie Chen*. Light Transmittance of Periodontium. Lasers in Dental Science. 1, pages107–115(2017)
- Feifei Jiang, Jie Chen*, Katherine S. Kula, Huiying Gu, Yansheng Du, George Eckert. Root Resorptions Associated with Canine Retraction Treatment. American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2017 Sep;152(3):348-354.
- Feifei Jiang, Katherine S. Kula, Jie Chen*. Estimating the location of the center of resistance of canines. The Angle Orthodontist. 2016 May;86(3):365-71.
- Feifei Jiang, Zeyang Xia, Shuning Li, George Eckert, Jie Chen*. Mechanical Environment Change in Root, Periodontal Ligament, and Alveolar Bone in Response to Two Canine Retraction Treatment Strategies. Orthodontics & craniofacial research. 2015 Apr;18 Suppl 1:29-38.
- Feifei Jiang, Sean S. Liu, Zeyang Xia, Shuning Li, Jie Chen*, Katherine S. Kula, George Eckert. Hounsfield unit change in root and alveolar bone during canine retraction. American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics. 2015;147:445-453.
- Participant, Key Program of Joint Fund of National Natural Science Foundation of China, 2021-2024, RMB 2,870,000.
- Participant, Ormco Corporation Program, 2015-2017，USD 295,000.
- Participant, Key Foundation Program from National Institutes of Health (USA), 2009-2014，USD 1,260,000.
Graducate Student Admission
Major: Control Science and Engineering/Pattern Recognition and Intelligent System. The detials shall be subject to the admission brochure of the current year.
Enrollment/year: 1-3 opennings for Master students and No limits for Joint-supervision/Guest Students.
Application:Please send full CV with necessary support materials to my email.
Address: 1068 Xueyuan Avenue, Shenzhen, 518055, China